Thursday, November 17, 2011

Art for your Kids


Another passion of mine is art!

I would draw my own comics series, like Tin Tin. It's a pity I throw quite a bit away during spring cleaning some years ago. Here's what left:

I also love drawing the latest cartoon series on TV like ghostbusters and ninja turtle!
(My very own "How to Draw Cartoon" book)

Here are activities you can do with your kids:
  • Give them a blank book or my Nothing Book, tell a story and ask them to draw it. You will be surprised how different the perspective of your kid can be from adults!
  • Give them a blank book or my Nothing Book, give them some ideas to kick start their own storybook or comic.
  • Draw some shapes and ask them to imagine and expand their own drawing from there.
Hope you enjoy them!

No comments: