- RSVP. This helps the host know how many guests are coming and book food enough for their guests
- Ask the host if there's anything that they need, instead of buying items that they may not need.
- Minimise wrapping or even go without the wrapping! You can also use old magazine papers to wrap and it can turn out to be very artistic!
- Use only 1 set of utensils during the party if disposable are used. You can label your cup. Use either the spoon or fork for the food. Do you really need the straw?
- Throw the invites into the recycling bins, which can be found in almost every estate.
Have a great party!