Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Compliments for Mr Bottle!

"As before, Mr. Bottle's performance was seamlessly entertaining and very appropriate for all age groups.

He even had most of the adults laughing and smiling. My son was screaming with laughter, which is worth every penny to me !

As with the previous occasion, I had so many compliments on the entertainment, and my 7 year olddaughter has always been in love with this show. I am sure she will request Mr. Bottle for her nextbirthday.

I did tell you last year that I have seen a number of magicians here in Singapore, and Mr. Bottle's is the best. Your balloon twister was a lovely and pleasant girl, as have been the other performers I have seen with Mr. Bottle.

Thank you again for a stellar performance, I remain a die-hard fan."

For more information about Mr Bottle, do go to http://www.magician.com.sg/

No comments: