- Facepainting is a must for such parties. Draw scary designs on the face and hands
- Ask N2 to make all kinds of balloons like pumpkin, ghost, etc.
- Ask for scary magic show
- Make your own spiderweb decor with yarn.
- Make your own spider using craft pom pom and pipe cleaners. (Add eyes too!)
- Combine (4) & (5). Try to throw the spiders onto the web. The spider that stays on the yarn is the winner!
- Use an apple or orange for your Jack-o-lantern instead of pumpkins!
- Let me know if you have more!
Monday, October 5, 2009
Halloween is Coming!
Skeleton!! We can do Halloween theme parties too! Here are some ideas: