Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Photos of Kids Club Launch!

Here are the photos for Mr Bottle's Kids Launch on the 30th Aug at Suntec City:
Tao Shu and Ling Ling!

No, we are not having our lunch! It's the Kooky Art Workshop!

Child and mum bonding

"Mummy, I am going to paint you on this tile for the tile painting workshop!"

"Look at my tattoos!"

"oooo, Marco can make things fly!"

"Am I cute?"

Lantern Making using bottles! (by LPN Art School!)

Hands Painting...

"Guess what is on my hand?"

"hahaha... why does he keep breaking Mr Bottle's magic wand!"

Watching Mr Bottle!

"yay! I m a "kooky" chef now!"

Making a rose for my teacher! (A workshop by Canvass)


Me & my flower bracelet by Mr Bottle!
There's a lot more photos but I cannot possibility upload all of them. I will add more later this week and next week! We will email to our club members if you have indicated which photo you want.
These great photos are courtesy of Yixin. You can contact her at oneheart_17@hotmail.com and 97626274!

No comments: