Sunday, July 13, 2008

Magic Show in Chinese


Mr Bottle: I m with Belinda, local TV host. She was the host of the event for 5-star travel and I had a great time performing for all the aunties and uncles there for 2 days. I am very happy with the response despite a very different the dynamics of the group I usually perform for. The show was originally created to target the family crowd but good communications between the client & me allows me prepare for the show which consisted of 70-80% >60 years old and a mainly Chinese-speaking group. Yes, this show is available in Mandarin and I also performed it in Chinese in China and a local language school. I even customised a minimised speech version of the show for the Korean market!
I do hope to perform this show in Chinese more and do call and ask about it!

No comments: